Glacier Hiking and South Coast from Reykjavík
Join this perfect day tour to the South Coast with a hike on Sólheimajökull glacier. Small groups and a minibus makes this one of the best day tour options available as it includes a lot of amazing sights and tops it off with the glacier hike on one of Icelands glaciers.
We make stops at the Kodak-moment machine Seljalandsfoss waterfall, its neighbor the majestic Skogafoss, then we head to the mighty waves of the Atlantic Ocean at Reynisfjara beach, also known as The Black Sand Beach. Did we mention we will also walk on top of Sólheimajökull glacier? Wait no more and hop on this minibus with the trölls to the south shore of Iceland.
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
|Minimum age: 8 years|
What is included
- Professional and fun English speaking guide
- Pick Up and Drop Off from designated areas in Reykhavik
- Guided Glacier Hiking Tour on Solheimajokull
- All necessary glacier hiking equipment: harness, helmet, and ice axe
- Wateproof clothing as second layer
Seljalandsfoss, Skógafoss, Reynisfjara, Sólheimajökull, Gljúfrabúi, Sólheimasandur, Þjórsá, Hveragerði