Golden Circle & Ice Cave with Snowmobiling
Þingvellir is the glorious site of the ancient Viking parliament and where you can visibly see where two tectonic plates meet. Gullfoss is Iceland’s most beloved waterfall and Geysir is one of the world’s most powerful spouting hot springs and the one all the other geysers are named after. There’s a reason they call this circuit the Golden Circle.
After seeing Iceland's most popular destinations head up to the Icelandic highlands for an accelerating snowmobile ride and a Glacier Ice Cave visit on Iceland's second-largest glacier, Langjökull. On the outskirts of the glacier, Mountaineers of Iceland have formed their very own ice cave which gives visitors a unique insight into the approx. 500-year-old ice which has been pushing its way to the bottom of the glacier for a very long time. Shooting across this ice desert on a powerful snowmobile is an experience like nothing else and a trip for the senses.
Add this amazing and unforgettable tour to your agenda. That bucket list won’t check itself off on its own.
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
|Minimum age: 6 years|
|Difficulty: Very easy|
What is included
- Bus fare
- Guided 1 hour snowmobile tour (2 persons per vehicle) with a visit to the Ice Cave.
- Protective clothing and safety equipment for the snowmobile ride.
- Professional local guidance
- Free Wi-Fi
Warm clothing and sturdy footwear.
- A valid driver´s licence is required.
- 2 persons share the same snowmobile, single person per vehicle at extra cost.
- Children 6 years and younger are not permitted on this tour. Only one child is permitted per adult on this tour.
- Operation of this tour depends on conditions on the glacier.
- Due to sudden and unexpected weather changes the snowmobile ride might be cancelled after tour´s departure from Reykjavík.