X - SRE44 Golden Circle & Glacier Snowmobiling
First we stop at Þingvellir National Park which is known for its exceptional beauty and historical importance. Þingvellir is as well a designated UNESCO World Heritage Site. The second stop is at the high-temperature geothermal area known as Geysir, with its numerous spouting hot springs. From there we drive to Langjökull where we take a one hour exhilarating snowmobile tour on the vast white snow cap. On our way back to Reykjavík we stop by the stunning Gullfoss waterfall. Tour duration: 09:00 - 19:00
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
|Minimum age: 6 years|
|Difficulty: Very easy|
What is included
- Bus fare
- Guided tour
- 1 hour guided snowmobile tour (2 persons per vehicle)
- Protective clothing and safety equipment for the snowmobile ride.
Remember to dress according to weather.
- Warm clothes, waterproof jacket, and sturdy shoes are recommended
- We recommend bringing thermal layers, a winter hat, scarf, gloves, and wearing warm socks for colder days
Warm clothing and sturdy footwear.
- A valid driver´s licence is required 2 persons share the same snowmobile, single person per vehicle at extra cost.
- Children 5 years and younger are not permitted on this tour. Only one child is permitted per adult on this tour.
- Operation of this tour depends on conditions on the glacier. Due to sudden and unexpected weather changes the snowmobile ride might be cancelled after tour´s departure from Reykjavík